Julia Ingraham Walker is a senior advancement professional and fundraising consultant who has
developed an expertise in working with nonprofit Boards, consulting on capital campaigns, and
advising on ways to enhance nonprofit fundraising over her 25+ years in development.
Ms. Walker's areas of expertise include:
- Board training and strategies for engaging Boards in fundraising activities
- Campaign feasibility studies
- Campaign planning and implementation
- Assessment of development budgets, staffing and activity levels
- Strategic planning in development.
Ms. Walker has developed a national reputation as a speaker, workshop leader, and conference panel member. Some of her recent topics for presentation include:
- Board training and Board leadership in fundraising
- Mid campaign corrections; fixing the stalled campaign
- Fundraising in a weak economy.
- How to build a major gifts program
8 steps to the successful capital campaign.
Julia Ingraham Walker has published three fundraising books through John Wiley & Sons, all of them in the AFP Fund Development Series:
Nonprofit Essentials: The Capital Campaign
Nonprofit Essentials: Major Gifts
Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign
and her latest book, A Fundraising Guide for Nonprofit Board Members
, was published in 2012.
These books can be ordered through this website by clicking on the Books
Copyright 2009-2012 Walker Capital Campaigns. All rights reserved.
2619 Nashville Ave., New Orleans, LA 70115
Phone 504/861-8760 ~ Cell 504/444-3467